Translate

Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Hours!!!

Starting a business is an adventure! All summer I have been working at a school in the morning and opening the store in the afternoon. It's been interesting to be a teacher by day and shop keeper by night. 
I'm definitely learning a lot about how to run the business and find the type of product our customer is looking for. 

We are so glad to have so many people stop by the store each day. It is so nice to get to know our neighbors and appreciate the hospitality and diversity of Ukrainian Village. 

This week I have been finishing up my previous job so that I can run the store full-time. I'm sorry to say this means our store will be closed until September 14th. However we are excited to announce that starting the week of September 17th we will have expanded our hours. One of the most common things people say when they come in is that we never seem to be open or every time they come by we are closed. Not good. 

Well, all that changes next week! We will be open Tuesday thru Friday 12- 6pm and Saturday 12- 5pm

So come stop by and see me. I'll be the one behind the counter with a big smile for you (and the one covered in paint most likely...)

Hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment