Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Teaser...

So I have been doing a lot of research on the best paint for distressing and getting that beautiful worn-in look that's so popular these days. One name keeps coming up over and over- Annie Sloan. I'm sure you've heard of her. ASCP is everyone's favorite it seems. So I bit the big price sticker bullet and bought- a sample. (Hey, I'm a cheap 50 cent oops pant kind of girl.) I couldn't commit to the investment of a quart until I knew if Annie lived up to the hype.

I needed something to test the ins and outs of this chalk paint trend.
Here are the two pieces I felt comfortable practicing on.





Children's furniture seemed perfect to test on- small, and possessing the charm that chalk paint can enhance. Here goes...


To be continued. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment